I used a vacuum sealing machine for the salmon but you could use a roasting bag.
For Salmon mix go to http://mrdscookware.com/colmans-lemon-dill-salmon-season-shake/
- 500g salmon fillet
- 1 pack of Colman's lemon & dill salmon seasoning mix
- 3000g small new potatoes, unpeeled
- 125g sugar snap peas
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into 2 to 3 cm pieces
- Rub the salmon with the lemon and dill mix and vacuum seal it in a bag.
- 75% fill the inner pot with water and add the potatoes, carrots.
- Bring to the boil. When boiling turn down to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and take the inner pot off the heat and add the salmon. Top up with a little boiling water if needed.
- Place the inner pot into the insulated outer container and shut the lid.
- Leave to cook for 1 hour.
- Serve with a drizzle of a nice quality olive oil.
Â© 2012 Dave Knowles - The Thermal Cook. The copyright of this recipe belongs to Dave Knowles - The Thermal Cook and it should not be reproduced in any form without written permission from The Thermal Cook.
Continue reading about SOUS-VIDE SALMON (cooked in Mr D’s Thermal Cooker)