I needed to make a simple, quick meal tonight so I got some sausages out of the freezer. Once defrosted I added them to various items that I had in my fridge to make this tasty cassoulet.
. 8 pork sausages
. 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
. 200g mushrooms, cut in half
. 2 garlic cloves, crushed
. 1tsp paprika
. 400g tin of chopped
. 140g tomato tomato paste
. 400g tin of red kidney beans drained
. 400 ml water
1. Add all the ingredients to the inner pot and bring to the boil.
2. Turn down to a simmer and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and place the inner pot into the insulated outer container.
4. Shut the lid and leave to slow cook without power for 3 hours.
5. When cooked serve with mashed potatoes.
Location:Ashleigh Close,Hythe,United Kingdom