I used a vacuum sealing machine for the salmon but you could use a roasting bag.
For Salmon mix go to http://mrdscookware.com/colmans-lemon-dill-salmon-season-shake/
- 500g salmon fillet
- 1 pack of Colman's lemon & dill salmon seasoning mix
- 3000g small new potatoes, unpeeled
- 125g sugar snap peas
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into 2 to 3 cm pieces
- Rub the salmon with the lemon and dill mix and vacuum seal it in a bag.
- 75% fill the inner pot with water and add the potatoes, carrots.
- Bring to the boil. When boiling turn down to a simmer and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and take the inner pot off the heat and add the salmon. Top up with a little boiling water if needed.
- Place the inner pot into the insulated outer container and shut the lid.
- Leave to cook for 1 hour.
- Serve with a drizzle of a nice quality olive oil.
Â© 2012 Dave Knowles - The Thermal Cook. The copyright of this recipe belongs to Dave Knowles - The Thermal Cook and it should not be reproduced in any form without written permission from The Thermal Cook.
Tags: ALL RECIPES, eco-friendly cooking, fish, hay box, haybox, Mr Ds Cookbook, mr ds thermal cooker, MrDsKitchen, Shuttle Chef, slow cooker, sous vide, the thermal cook, thermal cook, thermal cooker, THERMAL COOKERS, thermal cooking, thermo cooker, thermo cooking